Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello!

Well, like the blog says, this is my cosplay blog. I'll probably cross-post a few things with my eljay (who uses that anymore? (me)), but for the most part, I'll be working on tutorials and other cosplay-ish things here.

This year I'm doing a Maka Albarn costume, from Soul Eater, which is a fantastic anime that you should go check out--right now! (www.animeshippuden.com has all the subbed episodes. Or it's coming to American DVD sometime this winter. Whatever you choose) I considered doing a Medusa cosplay as well, but I decided against it mostly due to the hair issue. I would probably have to have a wig or buy some kind of weird extensions with my own blond hair.

Anyway, look for a tutorial soon on the first part of Maka's costume--the basic outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment